Call on the nonprofit provider you know and trust for hospice care in Turlock.
Hospice care in the comfort of your home.
Hospice care allows you to make the most of every moment while receiving comfort and compassion from professionals you trust. Hospice cares for the whole patient, along with those who love and care for the person. We accept and support the choices you and your family make about your medical care. Our goal is to help people stay comfortably in their homes for as long as possible. We provide exceptional care, support, peace of mind and guidance for patients and families alike.
When a physician determines that a patient’s life-limiting prognosis calls for comfort, rather than cure, CovenantCare Hospice in Turlock provides Medicare-certified hospice services and personalized care to patients and their families in their own homes. In this way, Hospice is not a place; it’s a concept. Those facing the end of life, or the life of a loved one, experience physical, spiritual, emotional and social pain. Our specially trained team of hospice professionals and volunteers work together to manage the pain and other symptoms of the illness, while providing access to therapies and services that foster comfort and peace so the patient and family can focus on the fullness of life.
Our integrated continuum of care includes:
- Expert pain and symptom management
- 24-hour, on-call availability
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Medications related to the hospice diagnosis
- Social workers available for practical and social support
- Chaplain services for spiritual support
- Emotional support and counseling for patient and family
- Grief support extends for 13 months after passing
- Supplemental Personal Support Services